The press brake is a machine capable of bending the thin plate. Its structure mainly includes a bracket, a worktable and a clamping plate. The worktable is placed on the bracket. The worktable is composed of a base and a pressing plate. The base is hinged with the clamping plate The base is composed of a seat shell, a coil and a cover plate. The coil is placed in the recess of the seat shell, and the top of the recess is covered with a cover plate. When in use, the coil is energized by a wire, and after being energized, a gravitational force is generated to the pressure plate, thereby achieving clamping of the thin plate between the pressure plate and the base. Due to the use of electromagnetic force clamping, the pressing plate can be made into a variety of workpiece requirements, and the workpiece with side walls can be processed, and the operation is also very simple.
Usage method, according to ordinary hydraulic bending machine processing sheet for a brief introduction:
1. First turn on the power, turn on the key switch on the control panel, and then press the oil pump to start.
2. Stroke adjustment, the use of bending machine must pay attention to adjust the stroke, must be tested before bending. When the upper die of the bending machine descends to the bottom of Zui, there must be a gap of plate thickness. Otherwise it will cause damage to the mold and machine. The adjustment of the stroke also has electric fast adjustment and manual fine adjustment.
3. For the selection of bending notches, generally choose notches with 8 times the width of the plate thickness. If bending a 4mm sheet, a notch of around 32 should be selected.
4. The back gauge adjustment generally has electric fast adjustment and manual fine adjustment, the method is the same as the shearing machine.
5. Depress the foot switch to start bending. The bending machine is different from the shearing machine. It can be released at any time. When the foot bending machine is released, it will stop, and then step on to continue down.